Useful Links for Genome-scale Biologists and Bioinformaticians
- Ten Simple Rules for Providing a Scientific Web Resource. Sebastian J. Schultheiss (2011). PLoS Computational Biology 7(5):e1001126.
- A Quick Guide for Developing Effective Bioinformatics Programming Skills. Dudley & Butte (2009). PLoS Computational Biology 5(12):e1000589.
- The Canadian Bioinformatics Workshops.
- The first Canadian Computational Biology Conference.
- Top N Reasons To Do A Ph.D. or Post-Doc in Bioinformatics/Computational Biology.
On this Wiki
- Introduction: Concept and contents of the Program Wiki
- Soapbox: A page to commmunicate. Do you want to leave a message? Voice an opinion? Praise or flame? Use this page.
- Editing: Editing principles and Wiki markup syntax for these Wiki pages
- Sandbox: A page for your editing experiments. Content added to this page will not stay permanently.
- Feedback: Share your views on this Wiki, suggest improvements.